1. What does a degree in Nursing entail?
- 120101 G409P
- Four (4) year degree course
- One (1) year Community Service
- Registration South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- General Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
2. Required NSC Subjects plus selection requirements.
Required school subjects (1 of the following 3 subjects):
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Level 4 (50% - 59%)
- Completed shadow nursing portfolio
- Accommodation: Prospective student responsibility
- Application close: 30 June
- Shadow Nursing portfolio: 31 July
- Tel no.: (018) 299 1829
- Fax: (018) 299 1827
- Email: Bernice.Mokele@nwu.ac.za
Download Important Documents:
3. Medium of Instruction.
The language of instruction for contact students in this curriculum is Afrikaans.
Lectures are made accessible by means of educational interpreting into English for students who do not have sufficient capacity in Afrikaans.
In certain modules the language of instruction is English and the lectures are made accessible by means of educational interpreting into Afrikaans.