AUTHeR presented: The First Africa Conference on Transdisciplinarity (ACT-1)
Date: 4 August 2021
Virtual conference theme: Transdisciplinary responses to grand challenges in the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
- Track 1: Transdisciplinarity and communities
- Track 2: Transdisciplinarity and Health Systems
- Track 3: Transdisciplinarity and Wellbeing
The purpose of the Conference was two-fold:
- To share scientific and indigenous knowledge practices on transdisciplinarity on the African continent towards well-being for all.
- To establish and launch the African transdisciplinarity network.
Would you like to register for the African transdisciplinary network?