Our approach to Community Engagement
Community Engagement within AUTHeR describes collaboration between partners in AUTHeR and larger communities for mutually beneficial exchange of knowledge and resources within the context of partnership and reciprocity, ultimately to enable social justice.
The following core values is the foundation of our collaborations:
- Partnership and two-way relationship.
- Mutually beneficial goals.
- Addresses a community‐identified need.
- Engagement in an intellectual activity of importance.
- Enhances community capacity.
Enhances student learning and/or research studies.
For further information contact Dr Christi Niesing.