Pharmacy first-years for 2022 take note:
Join the whatsup group here and download your Pharmacy survival guide.
The profession of a pharmacist is:
dynamic, information driven, patient-orientated and
takes responsibility for medicine in all its facets by acting as a:
- Supervisor of medicine;
- Formulator, producer, distributor and controller of safe, effective and quality medicine;
- Advisor on the safe, rational and applicable usage of medicine;
- Provider of essential clinical services including screening tests and referral services;
- Provider of health care education and information;
- Provider of pharmaceutical care by accepting responsibility for the outcomes of therapy and by being actively involved in the design, implementation and monitoring of pharmaceutical care plans; and
- Provider of cost-effective and efficient pharmaceutical services.